Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elovia

Video of the Day

88 posts in this topic

Wish they would give more information in that M&M video.  What substance were they dissolving it in? guessing water  Why did they stop after the candy coating?  How deep was the dish?  Does the light source underneath add heat?

Lasraik likes this

New found respect for James Hetfield, enjoyed this interview.  Long listen but helps pass the work day.

JesGolbez likes this

I had a terrible childhood.  Games were an escape for me and became my drug.  He gives an interesting perspective, I don't think it applies just to millennial, but to anyone who vested their time into solo activities like electronics.

[deliver a random assertion]  right?

/distracting

Who is this person and why do I care what he thinks?

Edited by Elovia
Jazz likes this

Millennials were born after 1984, so around 25-30ish. While he makes some interesting points, there was no social media during their upbringing. iPhones didn't come out till 2007 and most adolescents who are now adults didn't have them growing up.  All this stuff hit its stride,  what, 6, 8 years ago?

If he was talking about the current generation growing up, or younger millennials, I think his discussion would have more merit.

Congrats Sergio, well played and well deserved!  Remember when there was a guy named Tiger?  

Since the Funny Stuff thread recently had an entry, I'll just leave this here ... (it could go either place)

Ajiit Pai, Chairman of the FCC, responds to mean tweets.

Lasraik likes this

8 hours ago, Jag said:

Wow.  They might have to change the name of the Virgin Islands. 

Hide contents

Because those guys are fucked.

Ho islands.

6 minutes ago, Wolphard said:

Or dead. Fourteen casualties confirmed on St. Martin. The Windward Islands are in a state of anarchy, all communication is down and primary needs are currently not met. Navy is underway with two frigates, a plane with policemen & supplies left this morning from Amsterdam, and the coast guard is flying in policemen & supplies from Curaçao by helicopter. The window is small, hurricane José is getting close. I assume the other islands that were hit directly are in the same abysmal state, and the news reported Florida residents are scrambling to get away.

The Bahamas are completely fucked.  They are going to get hit with the full brunt of the storm.  Just hope there is no more loss of life.  As for Florida, the exact spot will most likely be narrowed down today.  If the eye hits directly south of Miami, yikes.

Video may be NSFW ... not sure, can't tell ... /head tilted sideways ... in any case, use discretion when watching.  And as with Adult Swim, this video may contain mature material some viewers may not find suitable.

Spoiler

Edited by Elovia
Lasraik likes this