Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elovia

Video of the Day

88 posts in this topic

I weigh 107 kgs. Sat on a chair, without wheels (so big traction) Molly the lab could drag me and my chair across the floor like i wasn't there. Labs are so strong pulling backwards. I was given to understand Labs were bred to pull in fishing nets from shore.

Fantastic to see all the places we visited in our... 200...3(?) city trip to Liverpool.

Yellow stone itself is more healthy....the surrounding areas have been decimated as the non-native Canadian wolves have caused all sorts of havoc.  You won't find a single local who likes having them around now. 

1 hour ago, Dunnar said:

Old video, but new to me.

Maybe the video wasn't a testament to the awesomeness of wolves (debatable - especially as promoted by extreme envio-nuts), but more to the destructiveness of deer.  Bleeding heart people need to get the Bambi image out of their heads and see deer for what they are.

11 hours ago, Elovia said:

Bleeding heart people need to get the Bambi image out of their heads and see deer for what they are.

Great with a port reduction.

13 hours ago, Jag said:

Yellow stone itself is more healthy....the surrounding areas have been decimated as the non-native Canadian wolves have caused all sorts of havoc.  You won't find a single local who likes having them around now. 

I'd like to hear more.  I couldn't find anything about that.

14 hours ago, Elovia said:

Maybe the video wasn't a testament to the awesomeness of wolves (debatable - especially as promoted by extreme envio-nuts), but more to the destructiveness of deer.  Bleeding heart people need to get the Bambi image out of their heads and see deer for what they are.

Maybe the video wasn't a statement to the awesomeness of wolves, nor the destructiveness of deer; but towards the desctructiveness of humans killing everything that they deem a pest into extinction, and as such disrupting balance in the ecosystem everywhere they go.