Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MindlessARTIST

Back again from life kicking me in the teeth

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, its been a long time since I have been here. Was wondering if I could get back into the rhythm of things with old (and new!) friends. 

For those who didn't meet me when I came here in early Jan, I am MindlessARTIST but you can call me Art or Mind. I play a lot of Standard and EDH right now, and I have Breya, Kalmne, Scion, Tariel, Teysa (7 drop), and soon will be building Yasova Dragonclaw. I love to talk EDH and I do a lot of other hobbies like cosplay and gaming. :) 

Abaddon, Aurian, Manticore and 3 others like this

Great to see you back!  Sorry to hear about life kicking you in the teeth, it likes to do that from time to time :( 

Thanks. I had to deal with a lot of things, like moving, and having to drop out of college due to anxiety, being unemployed and being at odds and ends with my roommates. Thank you guys for the warm welcome, I saw that the chat system is gone. Or am I looking in the wrong areas?

Lasraik likes this

21 hours ago, MindlessARTIST said:

Thanks. I had to deal with a lot of things, like moving, and having to drop out of college due to anxiety, being unemployed and being at odds and ends with my roommates. Thank you guys for the warm welcome, I saw that the chat system is gone. Or am I looking in the wrong areas?

Sorry to hear about your recent troubles, it will get better!

I removed the chat box but was thinking of adding it back in