Lasraik

#FridayMTG List

89 posts in this topic

Thanks to all who participated, hopefully more people will join the party and help everyone on the list!

2 hours ago, Transcendent MTG said:

I dont know if he has a twitter handle but i just found this guy he has pretty consistant upload channel and his channel is only product opening from what i can tell

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8J4-NMjAJNY4MJUCD5UrQ

Subbed them, I'll see if I can get in touch with them

23 hours ago, Transcendent MTG said:

Sent this thread :)

Right on, that would really help get the word out!

8 hours ago, DVMTG said:

How does one get added to this list?  I will gladly participate in the hashtag!

PM me with what you would like on the list (information about your channel, social media info ect.) and I'll add you on

DVMTG and MTGZuby like this

Updated original post, added @DVMTG

Also if you're on the list please try to give other people on this list or another content creator you enjoy a shout out using the hashtag.  Pay it forward and let's support each other!

MTGZuby likes this

11 hours ago, Affinity for MTG said:

You don't have to add me to the official list because I don't think I have time to produce extra content for every Friday, but I will be uploading THIS Friday and look forward to participating. :)

you don't have to specifically release content for the Friday I have occasionally retweeted a video from earlier In the week or I will give a shout out to a fellow content creator!

Lasraik likes this

On 5/29/2017 at 0:29 PM, Affinity for MTG said:

You don't have to add me to the official list because I don't think I have time to produce extra content for every Friday, but I will be uploading THIS Friday and look forward to participating. :)

As @Orcs Head Magic (Jordan) said, you don't have to produce content every Friday, it's just the day we try to give all those folks who are starting out or trying to build their channel/site a shout out.  I'll be happy to add you to the list, just lemme know!