Lasraik

#FridayMTG List

89 posts in this topic

I mentioned this on twitter, I'll mention it on here.

If you're interested in getting your MTG content promoted on my podcast, send me a message on here or on twitter. If you make a little audio snippet promoting your content i'd be happy to play it on my show for a week or two.

1 hour ago, MTGZuby said:

I mentioned this on twitter, I'll mention it on here.

If you're interested in getting your MTG content promoted on my podcast, send me a message on here or on twitter. If you make a little audio snippet promoting your content i'd be happy to play it on my show for a week or two.

We will be releasing a new webseries pilot on June 7th, once it's out, would love it if you could help us promote it. (but only if you like it, and think it's good)

Temporal Magic, MTGZuby and Lasraik like this

Just now, Mox Zirconia said:

We will be releasing a new webseries pilot on June 7th, once it's out, would love it if you could help us promote it. (but only if you like it, and think it's good)

Sure! Shoot me a link to it on here or on Twitter DM.

Lasraik likes this

An FYI to all, I'll be cleaning up our FridayMTG list in a few days and removing people who aren't active, interacting with us or giving other creators a shout out to contribute and support each other.  It's great to see more and more people using the hashtag!

We passed him a lot of channels and he picked what he liked the look of. As much as I'd like to see them use the hashtag, I can understand why they potentially wouldn't as it's up to them who they'd like to endorse. I'll be bringing back the FridayMTG episodes bi-weekly to help the community see some more channels, so hopefully sharing this content around on top really will help. Almost like split second for smaller channels.

8 hours ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

We passed him a lot of channels and he picked what he liked the look of. As much as I'd like to see them use the hashtag, I can understand why they potentially wouldn't as it's up to them who they'd like to endorse. I'll be bringing back the FridayMTG episodes bi-weekly to help the community see some more channels, so hopefully sharing this content around on top really will help. Almost like split second for smaller channels.

I don't remember seeing him mention #FridayMTG in any of his recent vids? Which one was it?

Lasraik likes this

1 hour ago, Orcs Head Magic (Jordan) said:

I don't remember seeing him mention #FridayMTG in any of his recent vids? Which one was it?

He didn't, on twitter he was asking for good new channels. A load were linked and he tweeted out mine and two others (mana leek and planeswalker project)

2 hours ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

He didn't, on twitter he was asking for good new channels. A load were linked and he tweeted out mine and two others (mana leek and planeswalker project)

oh yeah I saw that I added a load of us smaller channels too. I thought you mean't he did a video etc.

MTGZuby likes this

On 6/6/2017 at 7:57 AM, AnotherMulliganL said:

*facepalm*

Ive been tweeting this on fridays and I still haven't done this part XD how may we be added or is there openingsfor us to join in?

6 hours ago, Temporal MTG said:

I would like to get in on this action.

Are you both referring to getting on our list?  Just lemme know and I'll be happy to add you on!

AnotherMulliganL likes this

18 hours ago, Foodtime said:

I'd also like to be added to the FridayMTG list :)

11 hours ago, GenericBadMagic said:

Same, not a YouTube channel yet but I'm providing written content!

PM me with the links an any additional info you'd like added to the spreadsheet and I'll add you in.  I'll be going through and cleaning the list up again this week to remove people who aren't active or don't participate.

Lots of credit for getting #FridayMTG off the ground and what it is now goes to @Transcendent MTG and @MTGZuby along with other folks like @MPNumbers and @Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 who have done FridayMTG videos to help spread the word.

Transcendent MTG and MTGZuby like this

Had a ton notifications before I cleared them and woke up in the afternoon for work to find the most I've ever seen at one time for me.  Pretty crazy, the hashtag is growing each week!

Capture1.PNG

Adding my details to the list:

Channel Name: And The Geek Shall (Inherit The Earth)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFy9vvF1rVFbasvdrt_RPTw

Twitter: https://twitter.com/andthegeekshall

Blog: http://andthegeekshall.wordpress.com/

Type of content: deck techs, unboxing/pack openings, TCGs, video games, EDH, gimmick decks

Thanks heaps for supporting all the little guys. They all make great content.

Lasraik and Temporal Magic like this