Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_LifeBeginsAt20

Channel Update + Exciting news!

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, it's been a little quiet on my front recently of what I have planned, so I thought I'd give an update as to what's going on.

Starting with the most exciting news, is that I've been approached for a sponsorship deal which I will be trialling over the coming weeks for cube content on the channel, starting with my Top 10 cards from Amonkhet for cube (in each rarity) which will then be following by cube archetype discussions and how to support them each Friday. This will be taking Booster Pack Friday away, which I haven't decided whether that'll be moved to another day or gone comepletely giving the channel more cube content each week. Time will tell on that.

if everything works out I'll be improving the lighting for the videos. Upgrading to a prime lens for even sharper image quality and really pushing the channel further. Maybe even saving for a new computer to keep up with the demand. I'm really excited about the project and I'm hoping that it'll really help not only my channel to grow but also the overall production value too.

Definitely more to come from the channel over the course of amonkhet and beyond. Hope you all enjoy what is to come!

54 minutes ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

Hi everyone, it's been a little quiet on my front recently of what I have planned, so I thought I'd give an update as to what's going on.

Starting with the most exciting news, is that I've been approached for a sponsorship deal which I will be trialling over the coming weeks for cube content on the channel, starting with my Top 10 cards from Amonkhet for cube (in each rarity) which will then be following by cube archetype discussions and how to support them each Friday. This will be taking Booster Pack Friday away, which I haven't decided whether that'll be moved to another day or gone comepletely giving the channel more cube content each week. Time will tell on that.

if everything works out I'll be improving the lighting for the videos. Upgrading to a prime lens for even sharper image quality and really pushing the channel further. Maybe even saving for a new computer to keep up with the demand. I'm really excited about the project and I'm hoping that it'll really help not only my channel to grow but also the overall production value too.

Definitely more to come from the channel over the course of amonkhet and beyond. Hope you all enjoy what is to come!

Oh shit! Nice man! Congrats!

8 hours ago, MTGZuby said:

Oh shit! Nice man! Congrats!

Thank you!

8 hours ago, isharacomix said:

Congratulations! Welcome to the big time! I hope we'll still get to see the gameplay video for the Duel Decks, because I'm curious to see how well that will turn out from a production standpoint.

Thank you, don't worry that's still top priorit of my plans once I'm back from holiday.

isharacomix likes this

19 hours ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

Very excited for you and happy to hear you grabbed a sponsorship!

Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 likes this

6 hours ago, Breakfast with Nerds said:

Very cool- well done! It's well deserved.

4 hours ago, Kedvesem said:

Congratulations! :) 

35 minutes ago, King of Jank said:

Congratz! You're moving on into the big leagues ;)

Thank you all, not sure about the big leagues, but if I'm able to improve the channel more with this help, then all the better!

Lasraik likes this

2 hours ago, rainman said:

The only real way to tell if you've made it to the big leagues is to check if your channel got hacked by OurMine

True! Oh well small leagues are good enough for me!