Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dommes89

Tool: Printable index labels for MTG editions

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've written a little web based helper tool to make printable labels for my card organization (with up to date (!!!) set informations) and I wanted to share it with you! :)
There are many parameters to customize these things to make either simple small strip-labels for sticking them on divider cards or make beautiful card-size covers to put it into some card sleeves or whatever!

Here is an example:

20-04-_2017_14-29-58.png.0fc6156570b627db5156211cb53313e2.png

Or you can print some stripes and put them onto some index cards like I did:

IMG_20180329_154611.thumb.jpg.73df4ec624200ac15401ff8770789277.jpg

So here's the link:
http://mtg.daevcore.com

Hope you find it useful and have fun with it! :)

Cheers!

Edited by dommes89

53 minutes ago, JoeyCans said:

These look great but the site seems to be down.

Anyone know of any other resources for this?

It's down for me, too.  I should have copied the files to our Downloads section here.  I'll try to dig up the files

dommes89 likes this

Hey guys!

Site is back up! :)
(Example link: http://mtg.daevcore.com/?color=mythic&gradient=yes&size=1&display_date=no&display_code=yes_underneath&type=card_full&year=2017&set=#)

Sorry for the downtime!
My server provider changed from IPv4 to IPv6 so my server wasn't reachable the last 2 weeks ...

After checking reactivating the script I noticed some bugs / possible improvements that I will do in the next few days:

• (SOLVED) Set sortation isn't by date at the moment - But filter by date does still work
  • (SOLVED) And spoiled sets (for example Dominaria) is not listed

As I said I will change this the next days so we all can print us labels also for Dominaria ;)

Cheers!

EDIT:
Feature requests or any ideas in general are always welcome :)

6 hours ago, bonelesspizza said:

I tend to organize by drop. I am trying to build decks and that works for me. I also separate them by color and year. Is there a better way or is this alright.

I really all comes down to how much you have and how you like it organized. For myself, I organized the same way you do until I hit about 20k cards. Then I switched to ordering by sets. I'm currently at about 140k in my collection and it still works fine, but I have a feeling that once I hit 200k, I will be switching it to strictly alphabetical.