Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MindlessARTIST

Ideas for Neheb the worthy?

8 posts in this topic

Hi there! I wanted to try a duo color deck and when I opened Neheb at the prerelease, my heart was sold. I'm debating between minotaur tribal or rakdos discard, and not sure where to go with it. Any ideas would be wonderful.

I'm a sucker for tribal, especially Minotaur tribal.  There's some nice Minotaurs from Theros block that would work well off of Neheb

Not sure if this is a huge help, but maybe some ideas:

Neheb's last ability screams reanimator to me.  Black and red are already among the best colors for that strategy in EDH (excluding green for the ramp and tutor spells and reanimation targets) as is.  You can run Vial Smasher, Kaervek and Sire of Insanity as great hosers for other people if you don't mind the hate.  Leylines of Punishment and the Void are cute to screw over your opponents as well.  Rise of the Dark Realms and Insurrection both say "pay a lot of mana and win the game".  You also have great planeswalkers in Chandra, Daretti and Liliana (pick one-better yet play most of them) and mass removal in Decree of Pain or Annihilation, Damnation, Black Sun's Zenith, In Garruk's Wake, Plague Wind, and Worldgorger Dragon

Lasraik likes this