Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_LifeBeginsAt20

1k Subs Q&A

16 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. As I'm just over 30 subs away from 1k which I'm absolutely over the moon about, I'm planning on doing a Q&A video for hitting that mark. So if you have any questions you'd like to ask me feel free! The more the merrier!

Thanks again to everyone that watches and subscribes to my content. You're all awesome!

Wow, congrats on being so close to 1k!  (And 10 isn't out of reach)

Q: What is your favorite movie?

Q: What was the first pack of MTG cards that you opened?

Q: If you could play any deck in any format (price isn't a consideration) what would it be and why?

Q: What card would you love to have in your cube but will probably never have it due to price?

1 hour ago, Lasraik said:

Wow, congrats on being so close to 1k!  (And 10 isn't out of reach)

Q: What is your favorite movie?

Q: What was the first pack of MTG cards that you opened?

Q: If you could play any deck in any format (price isn't a consideration) what would it be and why?

Q: What card would you love to have in your cube but will probably never have it due to price?

Thank you bud - I'll add these to the list :)

Joke Question:

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

What is your favorite MTG Podcast and why is it Magic With Zuby?

Real Questions:

What is your favorite non-MTG game?

How long have you been into video editing?

For any aspiring youtubers out there, what are some tips/tricks you can give out?

What have you learned so far doing Youtube?

10 minutes ago, MTGZuby said:

Joke Question:

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

What is your favorite MTG Podcast and why is it Magic With Zuby?

Real Questions:

What is your favorite non-MTG game?

How long have you been into video editing?

For any aspiring youtubers out there, what are some tips/tricks you can give out?

What have you learned so far doing Youtube?

Great questions! It's definitely you zuby because you're fun and had me on. Plus been great to talk to you!
I'll add the real questions to the list!

6 hours ago, Rhino said:

Q: What do you normally eat for breakfast?

Q: Why did you want to start a YouTube Channel?

Q: What is the unladen airspeed of an European Swallow?

Q: Why haven't you built a LEGO box for your Cube yet?

Thanks for the questions bud! Loving the monty python themed question!

What your favourite MtG moment in a game?

What advise would you give to all the new MtG content channels that have just started there journey?

Seriously dude many congrats on getting to 1k but check your mirrors as we are gunning for ya now! lol

Much love my UK brother!

3 hours ago, Orcs Head Magic (Jordan) said:

What your favourite MtG moment in a game?

What advise would you give to all the new MtG content channels that have just started there journey?

Seriously dude many congrats on getting to 1k but check your mirrors as we are gunning for ya now! lol

Much love my UK brother!

Great questions dude! No need to gun for me, I'm not going to forget all of you!

4 hours ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

Great questions dude! No need to gun for me, I'm not going to forget all of you!

Everyone seems to be passing me, but I'm the youngest so it's a good chance that I'll outlive everyone here. ;)

Seriously tho, I know that when my screen presence gets better, my channel will grow faster.

What are your opinions on high-level competitive magic?  Can you ever see yourself as a PPTQ grinder or even a Pro Tour competitor?

After a bad experience at your last Game Day event, are you planning on playing in the Amonkhet Game Day events or the Hour of Devastation Game Day events?

If you had to sum up your experience so far as a YouTuber with the name of a Magic: The Gathering card, what card would it be?

You have to choose one or the other.  You can only draft one cube for the rest of your life.  Pauper Cube or Vintage Cube and why?

Who are your top 5 favorite YouTubers that are not Magic: The Gathering content creators?

9 hours ago, AlbyMTG said:

What are your opinions on high-level competitive magic?  Can you ever see yourself as a PPTQ grinder or even a Pro Tour competitor?

After a bad experience at your last Game Day event, are you planning on playing in the Amonkhet Game Day events or the Hour of Devastation Game Day events?

If you had to sum up your experience so far as a YouTuber with the name of a Magic: The Gathering card, what card would it be?

You have to choose one or the other.  You can only draft one cube for the rest of your life.  Pauper Cube or Vintage Cube and why?

Who are your top 5 favorite YouTubers that are not Magic: The Gathering content creators?

Great questions - didn't expect anything less from you ;)

AlbyMTG likes this