Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_LifeBeginsAt20

Well, we did it...

17 posts in this topic

I'm sure many of you already know, but today the channel hit 1,000 subscribers (and counting)! I really want to thank all of you for being a part of the channel, giving me feedback, chatting to be and just bringing me into this community. I've felt really welcome and that's all down to you. Together we can help each other to grow. There is still some time left before I do the Q&A video next tuesday, so definitely keep throwing me questions if you haven't already. Any questions magic, youtube or personal. Oh and if you haven't yet, check out the professor's newest video, really great discussion and you may well be able to spot me too! 

https://youtu.be/uy4BESjEMX8

1000 subs.PNG

46 minutes ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

I'm sure many of you already know, but today the channel hit 1,000 subscribers (and counting)! I really want to thank all of you for being a part of the channel, giving me feedback, chatting to be and just bringing me into this community. I've felt really welcome and that's all down to you. Together we can help each other to grow. There is still some time left before I do the Q&A video next tuesday, so definitely keep throwing me questions if you haven't already. Any questions magic, youtube or personal. Oh and if you haven't yet, check out the professor's newest video, really great discussion and you may well be able to spot me too! 

https://youtu.be/uy4BESjEMX8

1000 subs.PNG

Looking good!

2 minutes ago, rainman said:

Hitting the big time now you're a leader of thousands, congrats

Thank you bud - my channel has gone mental on the analytics right now! Already over 1,100 and climbing. Heading off to bed, so no idea what I'll wake up to! To think I opened up my 750 sub giveaway two weeks ago..

17 hours ago, Breakfast with Nerds said:

Congrats Mark! Well deserved!

16 hours ago, MTGZuby said:

Dude! You are blowing up! I know i've said good job but really man, good job. Keep pushing through!

Thank you both! The numbers are starting to calm down now, but had such an amazing growth over the past couple weeks! Need to figure out a new goal now

3 hours ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

Thank you both! The numbers are starting to calm down now, but had such an amazing growth over the past couple weeks! Need to figure out a new goal now

2000 by years end? I think you can do it!

Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 likes this

Just now, GenericBadMagic said:

2000 by years end? I think you can do it!

I think that's definitely doable! Long term I'd love to overtake milo as the biggest cube channel on youtube (positive part is that he's no longer making cube content)

Lasraik and GenericBadMagic like this