Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

How do you store your decks? (post pictures)

7 posts in this topic

I used to use Fat Pack boxes but I ended up carrying a few around all the time.  So instead I started using some card storage boxes.  One has the playable decks and another stores the ones that are under construction are that aren't quite right.  When these card boxes fall apart I'm going to start using the Shoe Box style instead, since they are deeper and have more room for dice and other accessories and other deck boxes like the Tower can fit in them.  Plan on getting away from the flimsy boxes and instead going with Towers, Boulders or Dual boxes.

I'm a fan of the Ultra Pro duel deck boxes, cause they are easy to carry to the LGS.

5-24-2017 12-14-46 PM.png

JesGolbez likes this

My wife and I use part of our bookshelves.

Most of our decks are sleeved and stored in either fat packs, holiday gift boxes, or, in my case, those longer white boxes. 

@Aurian tends to have her decks inside of deck boxes, as well. I don't use as many, since I have more decks and less fancy sleeves

Lasraik likes this

Normally I use Ultra Pro satin towers, but recently I picked up a "Stanley 10 compartment Deep Pro small parts organizer", after seeing a video from TCC.  Was cheap at Menards only $14.  The smaller bins hold a full double sleeved commander deck, plus tokens, and all bins are removable. The bigger bins I was able to squeeze 4, 60 card decks but it is very tight.  It does get a bit heavy when fully loaded, but not to bad.  It will be nice to just have it loaded with various decks, and grab and go to game night.  

IMG_20180527_190951348.jpg

IMG_20180527_191019622.jpg

IMG_20180527_191053955_LL.jpg

Lasraik likes this

5 hours ago, Dramall said:

Normally I use Ultra Pro satin towers, but recently I picked up a "Stanley 10 compartment Deep Pro small parts organizer", after seeing a video from TCC.  Was cheap at Menards only $14.  The smaller bins hold a full double sleeved commander deck, plus tokens, and all bins are removable. The bigger bins I was able to squeeze 4, 60 card decks but it is very tight.  It does get a bit heavy when fully loaded, but not to bad.  It will be nice to just have it loaded with various decks, and grab and go to game night.  

IMG_20180527_190951348.jpg

IMG_20180527_191019622.jpg

IMG_20180527_191053955_LL.jpg

Have seen a few people using those, looks like it was made for a TCG.