Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MTGandME

Anyone else tried Archenemy Yet

3 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about this set for months now, how it would be nice to have an all inclusive board-game style MtG product. We played tonight before an eternal masters draft and I have to say I was kind of impressed.  It was a really fun casual game, and everyone agreed that it was something that should be played more often, in iieu of our typical commander go-between before other game formats.

That being said, from a story standpoint, I was kind of disappointed that the other GW members (Liliana, Jace, even Ajani) weren't included, so in order to expand the longetivity of the game, I've started building my own.  I even prepared a video on my youtube channel for a Liliana deck which you can see by following the link below. :) (

Lasraik likes this

It's funny seeing this thread, one of our friends just picked it up to play.  Haven't had a chance yet but looking forward to trying it out.

20170617_230349.jpg

Adding another deck to the game is a great idea.  I'll be doing this since most of the time our play group is 5 people and one person would be left out.