Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Transcendent MTG

Drafting mtgo

12 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Transcendent MTG said:

I hate the quality.. im recording at 30fps i dont understand the horrible quality. :(

My one criticism is the camera angle on you bud, be more upright and it'll make you look more invested in the game. Look alive and interested otherwise the viewer could get the same experience from drafting themselves. But good talk throughout and I always like watching a draft unfold.

18 minutes ago, GenericBadMagic said:

My one criticism is the camera angle on you bud, be more upright and it'll make you look more invested in the game. Look alive and interested otherwise the viewer could get the same experience from drafting themselves. But good talk throughout and I always like watching a draft unfold.

the damn miss pick on the zennith seeker lmao

GenericBadMagic likes this

36 minutes ago, Transcendent MTG said:

I hate the quality.. im recording at 30fps i dont understand the horrible quality. :(

fps is frames per second- and 30 should be ok.  I assume by quality you mean resolution, which refers to the number of pixels in the image.  You want HD quality for sure so you can read the cards, probably 1080p, and right now your video is only showing 360p.  This could be because of your rendering process, but it's hard to know for sure without knowing what program you're using to screen record and edit the video. Do you know if you're using single-pass or multi-pass encoding?

Lasraik and Transcendent MTG like this

1 minute ago, Breakfast with Nerds said:

fps is frames per second- and 30 should be ok.  I assume by quality you mean resolution, which refers to the number of pixels in the image.  You want HD quality for sure so you can read the cards, probably 1080p, and right now your video is only showing 360p.  This could be because of your rendering process, but it's hard to know for sure without knowing what program you're using to screen record and edit the video. Do you know if you're using single-pass or multi-pass encoding?

Im using obs that is normally used for twitch streaming. But im using the record only setting instead of stream setting

4 minutes ago, Transcendent MTG said:

Im using obs that is normally used for twitch streaming. But im using the record only setting instead of stream setting

3 minutes ago, Transcendent MTG said:

I use obs to record then i just upload is there a setting im missing to make resolution better on the screen cap process?

Not familiar with the software, so the best advice I can give you is to play around with the settings. It's one of two things: either you have a quality setting set too low, or 2) you have some sort of export setting that is also somehow hampering your quality (like a max file size restriction). 

Lasraik and Transcendent MTG like this

6 minutes ago, Breakfast with Nerds said:

Not familiar with the software, so the best advice I can give you is to play around with the settings. It's one of two things: either you have a quality setting set too low, or 2) you have some sort of export setting that is also somehow hampering your quality (like a max file size restriction). 

Ill look around! thanks bud