Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Dice Storage

15 posts in this topic

My dice collection was outgrowing the bag I've been using for a while, and I started getting bothered by dumping the bag out on the table when we would play Magic.  I can get weird about being unorganized and having messes everywhere.  

I started looking for a box I could store my dice in.  Didn't want anything too big, so that excluded most toolbox type containers.  Something big enough to store the amount of dice I have and room for more but not heavy or too big.  

Found this plastic storage case on Amazon and it's working out really well.  

7-16-2017 9-08-31 PM.png

Enough room to organize the different types, tall enough to have a couple of layers but not too big that it's cumbersome.  Would recommend for anyone who is looking for a box to store dice or counters in.  Ended up storing exert and -1/-1 cut out counters in one compartment.  Easy to find which type you're looking for without digging through a pile and much more organized.  Organization makes me happy.

20170716_145239.jpg20170716_145227.jpg

How do you (if at all) store your dice and accessories?

31 minutes ago, Foodtime said:

Also, are those token dice? Where did you get those!?

Yeah!  They are called Monster Rocks: Token Dice and can be found here on Amazon.   Although not the greatest thing in the world they can be helpful.

13 hours ago, mtgotraders said:

Glad you are enjoying the monster rocks.  Anything I could do to make them better? 

The only thing I can think of is to have different icons for the creatures, other than that they serve their purpose.  People in my play group love them

mtgotraders likes this

On 8/9/2017 at 2:48 PM, mtgotraders said:

Here are the new ones we have coming out later this month.  Please let me know what you think. :)

20427803_10102235953713036_393704060_n.png

Those are sweet!  I like the Rat 1/1's and the 0/0 Ooze (I think).  Maybe in the future have 0/1's for Eldrazi Spawns?