5 posts in this topic

597322a04abf5_LifeBeginsAt20GiveawayPrizes.thumb.jpg.0ec47b55220791a3596ad3b2e5c0777b.jpg

With hour of devastation release been and gone I've decided it was the right time to do another giveaway. I will be timing them with major set releases from now on. So for this giveaway all of the prizes available you'll see in the above picture and I'm excited to offer this to everyone. Slight Game of Thrones theme here with the majority of the prizes as I'm very happy the show has returned. Plus getting your booster fix too!

To Enter the Competition click here: https://gleam.io/jaxZQ/life-begins-at-20-july-2017-hour-of-devastation-giveaway

Best of Luck to you all and check out the channel update video in the video section to see what exciting things will be coming over the next few months!

Aaron Miller does a really nice range of tokens, some of the artwork is almost wasted on mere tokens. Highly recommended and a fantastic prize

Lasraik likes this

I've never won a giveaway on Youtube but this one would be pretty sweet!

Also I checked out 5ColorCombo for the first time and there are some pretty sweet playmats!

Lasraik likes this