Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teh_chris

dekurizunocube

4 posts in this topic

With a bit more time on my hands (rip my LGS), I have decided to continue work on my cube, as an activity I could bring to the tabletop gaming youth group that I help advise in my community. I figure I post it here to get some ideas and guidance from the more experienced cube masters here. It's still very much under construction, not even ready for play quite yet, due to the low card count. This will be a Conspiracy Cube, and as soon as I figure out how to create a second card list in Cube Tutor (if even possible), I'll be including a list of the conspiracy drafting cards and conspiracies in an extra list -- I was planning on treating them like an extra card in each pack, similar to double faced cards from INN block, or foils from the Masters sets.

http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/69525

Suggestions for cards to be included very welcome!

Lasraik likes this

Sorry to hear about your LGS :( What happened?  

I'm nowhere near an expert at cubes, that goes to @Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 and @MTGZuby

Instead of Vex or in additional to Vex if you wanted more counter spells maybe consider adding Counter Spell.   Any plans to add more Planeswalkers?  oh and needs Goblin Bushwhacker :P 

teh_chris likes this

For the first big update since posting the list here, I've added a full set of Cluestones, Keyrunes, and 2 of each Guildgate (and Maze's End) just to make sure color fixing is settled. Also some extra cards I've been meaning to get sleeved and entered in there, like Oracle's Vault and Incite War.

http://www.cubetutor.com/cubeblog/69525;jsessionid=7B6894025EED7C321F5A2D0DD13353C1

On 7/24/2017 at 0:15 PM, Lasraik said:

Sorry to hear about your LGS :( What happened?  

I'm nowhere near an expert at cubes, that goes to @Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 and @MTGZuby

Instead of Vex or in additional to Vex if you wanted more counter spells maybe consider adding Counter Spell.   Any plans to add more Planeswalkers?  oh and needs Goblin Bushwhacker :P 

Poor mismanagement, to keep things simple. I've been talking with the various MTG splinter groups in my local area (since I'm the only judge on this side of my island) just to get a feel for the situation. I probably won't be personally at any events until I know who's actually committed to the community and who's doing the self-serving thing by looking to get cheap product/extract money from worried people in the wake of the collapse. Can't throw my local influence around too soon. Plus, it's just very tiring, and I feel like the community has had some fatigue with LGS's closing in general (the last one closed almost a year and a half ago, and chaos reigned in the same fashion before this one popped up).

More counterspells (including Counterspell) are definitely on the way, haha. And I thought of you when I was digging through some commons and found a Bushwacker in the pile. It'l go in the next big update.

Lasraik likes this