Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magonista66

Cave Meta

39 posts in this topic

Today looked like Dimir Control, Burn, Boros Monarch, Simic Tron, Soul Sisters, Mono Green Infect, Izzet Blitz, and Red Deck Wins.

I like that it is not 100% stable meta. Yet there are some regular decks. Next week will likely be pre-release. I'll still take Pauper decks just in case. I'm trying to get my familiars/pirate deck up and running again. Going to look at the Simic Tron list to try and speed it up.

Lasraik likes this

On 9/17/2017 at 9:06 PM, Magonista66 said:

Today looked like Dimir Control, Burn, Boros Monarch, Simic Tron, Soul Sisters, Mono Green Infect, Izzet Blitz, and Red Deck Wins.

I like that it is not 100% stable meta. Yet there are some regular decks. Next week will likely be pre-release. I'll still take Pauper decks just in case. I'm trying to get my familiars/pirate deck up and running again. Going to look at the Simic Tron list to try and speed it up.

Oh yeah I forgot about pre-release weekend coming up.  The meta is a nice mix of decks for the most part.  

How has turnout been?  I've been busy with my daughters dance practices and shows, a few more weeks and I should be back to appearing regularly.  I'm also going back working during the day instead of nights.  The good news is I won't be half asleep during Pauper play but the bad news is I can't blame getting my butt kicked on only getting a couple hours of sleep.

I've been sick/had finals these last few weeks, but I'm better now and some friends are in town for winter break, so I expect the turnout will be quite good in the near future. I might be bringing in my pauper cube for people to draft, too! Current plan is to figure out a good date this coming Sunday with everyone in person.

Lasraik likes this

On 12/14/2017 at 7:56 PM, Othesemo said:

I've been sick/had finals these last few weeks, but I'm better now and some friends are in town for winter break, so I expect the turnout will be quite good in the near future. I might be bringing in my pauper cube for people to draft, too! Current plan is to figure out a good date this coming Sunday with everyone in person.

Pauper cube sounds like fun.  Hope finals went well!

On Friday nights the meta has been Mono-Black aggro, Elves, Red Deck Wins, and Burn.

Last time I wrote out a Sunday Meta was the 18th of February. There are new players so things are changing a little bit.

2 Affinity, Mono-Blue Delver, 2 Elves decks, a Mill deck, Rally Gond, Inside Out, Pirate Flicker, and Murasa Tron. I'm planning on playing today.

The Eclectic Cave now has Pauper on Sunday at 1, Wednesday at 6:30, and Friday at 7.