Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

WotC Player Motivation Survey

6 posts in this topic

I did it, too. They were asking way too many questions about basically roleplaying as a wizard.

As much as MTG is an escapism hobby, I don't go around dressing up in my robe and wizard's hat, pretending to chuck fireballs at people. 

24 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

I did it, too. They were asking way too many questions about basically roleplaying as a wizard.

As much as MTG is an escapism hobby, I don't go around dressing up in my robe and wizard's hat, pretending to chuck fireballs at people. 

It was basically the same questions on each page but re-worded. They do that because some people can hinge their answer on a single word in a question, so if you rephrase it and re-ask it multiple times people's answers can change.  I know my answers were different on each page despite the fact that I noticed they were basically the same, so I think that helps getting a more grounded, less-erratic result. *shrug*

I agree though, I answered all the "how important is it to feel like you are playing a character" questions fairly low. I wonder if that is an attempt to gauge enthusiasm for the MMORPG that's supposed to be in the works.

4 hours ago, JesGolbez said:

Agreed, that is reserved for DnD. MTG is all about strategy