Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Question For the TGA People

35 posts in this topic

For you TGA folks who have been asking me of a way to avoid that pesky MTG material:

Don't know why I didn't think of this sooner but it came to me today at work.  I could create a usergroup for you (if you opt in) that would basically hide all other parts of the forum except the TGA sections.  So that's all you would see.

Let me know if this is something you all are interested in, I can do it this weekend.

Came here for the magic, definitely staying in the PA/TGA loop though.  Let me know if I need to do anything special to keep seeing all the content.

I'm a dirty filthy larper, the Magic stuff doesn't bother me.  Me bothering the Magic players though...

2 hours ago, Molimo said:

Came here for the magic, definitely staying in the PA/TGA loop though.  Let me know if I need to do anything special to keep seeing all the content.

No you don't have to do anything differently, it's only for the non-MTG people that came from TGA who opt in.

2 hours ago, Jazz said:

I'm a dirty filthy larper, the Magic stuff doesn't bother me.  Me bothering the Magic players though...

Larpers are pretty dirty...

9 minutes ago, Boag said:

Yes, please get me out of the Magic stuff.... :)

OK give me a day or so and I'll add you and anyone else who wants to be in that group. 

1 hour ago, Lasraik said:

Larpers are pretty dirty...

I feel compelled to post pics at some point of just how dirty we get. :P

I also feel compelled to take advantage of people not being able to see all the forums in some way.

I'd rather avoid having to scroll to the bottom of the list every time i come here. It makes me feel dirty. 

But i don't care that much and it won't stop me visiting.

OK you three were added to the usergroup.  I'm still getting used to the IP Board admin panel so if there are any problems lemme know please.

On 3/11/2016 at 10:14 PM, Jag said:

Furry orgies are just advanced larping at its finest.

Please!  Furry orgies are nowhere near as advanced as larping!  They barely create characters, just one-dimensional animal rip-offs, and their backgrounds?  I could write a better one with my left nut!  And don't get me started on the quality of their kit (or lack thereof), ruins my immershun!

Jag likes this

Now that I am in the new group, it does not give me the option to Like something, or Thank, or whatever we call it.

Other than that, not noticing any differences.

2 hours ago, Dunnar said:

Now that I am in the new group, it does not give me the option to Like something, or Thank, or whatever we call it.

Other than that, not noticing any differences.

What about now?  Are you seeing the other forums or just the TGA area?

Dunnar likes this

On 3/14/2016 at 9:06 AM, Dunnar said:

Works ... and I only see TGA area.  TYVM

5 hours ago, Pasanda said:

Same here. Thanks Las.

I aim to please.

That came out wrong, but you know what I mean.

Okay so it's Pas and Dunnar that can't see the other forums right?  That means I could make posts about them in the other sections and they would never know...

21 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Okay so it's Pas and Dunnar that can't see the other forums right?  That means I could make posts about them in the other sections and they would never know...

Jazz. My friend.

We will always know.

1 hour ago, Pasanda said:

Jazz. My friend.

We will always know.

Exactly!  And that is what would make it delicious!  Knowing that you know it is happening but not able to see it.  I am dribbling at the prospects! :ph34r:

28 minutes ago, Dunnar said:

I'm warning you, don't make me register Jazz's_Mum!

You wouldn't dare!

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Exactly!  And that is what would make it delicious!  Knowing that you know it is happening but not able to see it.  I am dribbling at the prospects! :ph34r:

It's where you're dribbling from that worries me.