Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_LifeBeginsAt20

Moving House

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

As many of you may know from following me on social media is that I will be moving home tomorrow. Stressful is an understatement!

Long story short after being messed around on 3 properties we have a place to move in and the house is now pretty much packed up. Glad to say I've got a few days off work to move in gradually. 

Needless to say I won't be able to make content for a couple weeks while this is taking place and the internet get's connected to the new place. If any of you have moved recently, you know this isn't as quick as it really should be!

The positives is that during this time I have already got part of the new set purchased and will be making sure this looks up to scratch for the second year of making content, which I'm very glad to say I wouldn't be able to do if it wasn't for all of you! professional lighting is on the agenda too so hopefully both things can be picked up this month, else that'll come at the start of october. 

Behind the scenes I'll be upgrading the graphics cards on my computer to really help increase the speed of rendering and playback of the after effects graphics work I do. This will hopefully mean I can produce higher quality work too as I'll certainly be using the time away from the internet to push a new intro and potentially more graphical assets for the channel. The fact that it comes with Destiny 2 is just a bonus (can't wait to play and Zuby has already expressed a wish to play). I'll certainly have a channel made up on discord for this too for anyone else picking this up on PC. 

That's all for now, but once I've moved in and set up I'll certainly do a behind the scenes of my new setup for you all to see.

Thank you all for your patience and supporting this channel. Without you we wouldn't be where we are today, pushing on 2k subs in a year!

Lasraik likes this