Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Suggestions for my first Frontier deck

8 posts in this topic

Any suggestions on aggro (or creature decks) in Frontier?  Looking to put something together fairly soon so I can attend Frontier night at my LGS.

Don't want to net deck necessarily but a starting point 

Frontier is still a thing? o.O

Honestly, look for a mono-red strategy... I mean, the current Standard red deck + Lightning Bolt and other goodies? sign me up! 

17 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

Frontier is still a thing? o.O

Honestly, look for a mono-red strategy... I mean, the current Standard red deck + Lightning Bolt and other goodies? sign me up! 

Yeah looks like they have a healthy turnout for Frontier at my LGS so I figure why not.

Lightning Bolt isn't legal in Frontier, which just feels weird making a red deck without it.

Magonista66 likes this

Atarka Red was a decent standard deck a couple years ago and might be worth revisiting.  Siege Rhinos and Crackling Dooms were fun to cast as well, and being able to Torrential Gearhulk a Dig Through Time seems broken as hell.

Lasraik likes this

Mono-red is fast, easy and fairly cheap. Goblins can work on a good draw. Siege Rhino does show up at times. This week was Rhino, Emrakul, Mono-red, Jeskai mid-range, RW Tokens, GW Cats, and Temur aggro. ;)

Lasraik likes this

On 9/1/2017 at 3:54 PM, Molimo said:

Atarka Red was a decent standard deck a couple years ago and might be worth revisiting.  Siege Rhinos and Crackling Dooms were fun to cast as well, and being able to Torrential Gearhulk a Dig Through Time seems broken as hell.

Going to look into that, I wanted to play it in Standard 

Magonista66 likes this