Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Commander 17 Print Run

6 posts in this topic

Wanted to pick these up as presents to get my play group into the format, but they are sold out everywhere.  Online some of the decks are $100+ :mellow:

Asked to get on a list to reserve a few decks during the next print run (coming in October) but because they aren't sure how many they are getting they aren't pre-selling any.  They did recommend checking retail stores as I might get lucky and find them on the shelf.  Going to do that next week.  Has anyone had luck finding them places other than their LGS?

It's strange to me that WotC wouldn't have a larger print run for something like Commander 17.  I get not wanting to over print but come on.

I actually picked up one along a few friends this past weekend. The one that I found to be the most common is the WIzard and Dragon decks. The Vampire deck is probably the hardest to find as Teferi's Protection has shot up to like 30$. In my area both Wallmart and Target have had plenty of them overall though.

Lasraik likes this

20 hours ago, ComputerizedMTG said:

I actually picked up one along a few friends this past weekend. The one that I found to be the most common is the WIzard and Dragon decks. The Vampire deck is probably the hardest to find as Teferi's Protection has shot up to like 30$. In my area both Wallmart and Target have had plenty of them overall though.

Sweet.  Working lots of overtime this week but next week gonna make a day out of going C17 deck hunting

Drove around today and was able to find a few decks, cleared out a few places.  

20170911_142303.jpg

BTW to @Magonista66 and @Othesemo I spoke with the playing card rep who was stocking at the Target on Coors/Irving and she said she had just re-stocked the Target in Rio Rancho with Commander products this morning (Monday).  So in the next day or two if you're wanting one give them a call or swing by there to get one before they are gone if you're wanting any.  

I found these laying around and got 10% off because of the condition of the boxes.  Figured I'd might as well pick some up just in case I didn't find the Commander 17 decks.  Not a bad thing having pre mades laying around.  Going to gift some of these this weekend for our friends birthdays.

20170911_142430.jpg20170911_142421.jpg20170911_142412.jpg

Magonista66 likes this