Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JesGolbez

pauper
Pauper: UG FogMill

6 posts in this topic

I know @Lasraik was curious about a pauper foghat deck :P  (slow ride...)

Decklist: https://deckbox.org/sets/1795009

This is a fairly basic mill deck with some fog-like backups... it does well for me in my casual meta, but I'm not sure how it would do in an actual pauper tournament. A lot of pretty good mill cards at common, over the years.

The deck utilizes Jace's Erasure as a constant drip of mill... add Brainstorm and you can quickly mill 3 while doing some card selection. I am considering putting in an Evolving Wilds or two to take actual advantage of the card...

A few weird singletons in the deck, just because...

75.jpg.e7a1f17a31e56ed2573c01e69355c990.jpg176.jpg.c4acad42bf12203fbfa2b2baaef27824.jpg60.jpg.f1fc7f2265c073d427a12345b0bac646.jpg

Lasraik likes this

Does Evolving Wilds trigger Jace's Erasure?  Since you're searching for a land does that count as drawing?

242.jpg

3 hours ago, Lasraik said:

Does Evolving Wilds trigger Jace's Erasure?  Since you're searching for a land does that count as drawing?

Nope, 'DRAW' is a very specific term. That is why certain cards can get around 'can't draw' effects when they say 'look at the top x cards'... 

Lasraik likes this

On 10/6/2017 at 9:59 AM, JesGolbez said:

I destroyed @Aurian in a casual game with this deck :P Fortunately, I milled her Primal Command so she couldn't re-shuffle 

Nice lol.  Do you have a deck list?