Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

KitchenTableMTG is now an Amazon affiliate

27 posts in this topic

The site renewal is coming up in January, so to help with the costs I decided to try being an Amazon Affiliate.  The way it works is you follow one of the links with our affiliate number on them, and whether you buy that particular product or another, a small portion of the sale goes to us as an affiliate - the price stays the same for you.

Some of you asked if I would be starting a Patreon account but I don't consider myself a creator necessarily or need monthly patrons, so I don't think that would be for me.  Any little bit to help with the costs of renewal is fantastic, even clicking the links helps.  

So if you're planning on buying something from Amazon, follow one of the links below before your purchase it helps the site costs - every little bit helps and it all comes out of Amazons end.  (stick it to the man)

Ultra Pro Deck Box Tower

Ultra Pro Deck Boxes

Ultimate Guard Boulder Deck Box

Dragon Shield Matte Sleeves

KMC Perfect Fit

Ultra Pro 9 pocket binder sleeves

BCW Z-Folio

Amonkhet Booster Box

Ixalan Booster Box and Bundle

These are just a few examples off the top of my head, but if you want a link to something specific I'll create one.  It should work just by clicking the link and doing your shopping. 

Thanks again, I appreciate the clicks and help!

18 hours ago, Lasraik said:

The site renewal is coming up in January, so to help with the costs I decided to try being an Amazon Affiliate.  The way it works is you follow one of the links with our affiliate number on them, and whether you buy that particular product or another, a small portion of the sale goes to us as an affiliate - the price stays the same for you.

Some of you asked if I would be starting a Patreon account but I don't consider myself a creator necessarily or need monthly patrons, so I don't think that would be for me.  Any little bit to help with the costs of renewal is fantastic, even clicking the links helps.  

So if you're planning on buying something from Amazon, follow one of the links below before your purchase it helps the site costs - every little bit helps and it all comes out of Amazons end.  (stick it to the man)

Ultra Pro Deck Box Tower

Ultra Pro Deck Boxes

KMC Perfect Fit

BCW Z-Folio

Amonkhet Booster Box

These are just a few examples off the top of my head, but if you want a link to something specific I'll create one.  It should work just by clicking the link and doing your shopping. 

Does this work for Amazon UK too?

Lasraik likes this

On 9/19/2017 at 4:45 PM, Lasraik said:

Ultra Pro Deck Box Tower

Ultra Pro Deck Boxes

KMC Perfect Fit

BCW Z-Folio

Amonkhet Booster Box

My dad has an app to transfer money with no fees. You also get $5 free the first time you use it. Maybe we can do something like that and all send you our free $5. I know it sounds too good to be true, but he transferred some money to mom and it worked.

Lasraik likes this

13 hours ago, MTGZuby said:

Alright @Lasraik I bought the Tomb of Annihilation today with your code. I hope it goes through and gets ya something

Nice!  If so it'll be my first one :) 

10 hours ago, Rhino said:

My dad has an app to transfer money with no fees. You also get $5 free the first time you use it. Maybe we can do something like that and all send you our free $5. I know it sounds too good to be true, but he transferred some money to mom and it worked.

Hmm, wonder how that works and what it is...

9 hours ago, Aurian said:

Amazon.ca? :)

Here you go!

Just to clarify, we don't need specific links for specific items, right? Just clicking the link and then buying anything will give you a percentage? Also, do you get a bigger percentage if it IS from a link, or does it make no difference?

Lasraik likes this

18 minutes ago, Affinity for MTG said:

Just to clarify, we don't need specific links for specific items, right? Just clicking the link and then buying anything will give you a percentage? Also, do you get a bigger percentage if it IS from a link, or does it make no difference?

From what I've read and watched it still counts.  They consider it a way that I "pointed you" towards Amazon and got you all worked up to buy something from there.  :lol:

Moved this post to the Pub, I forgot you TGA folks don't have access to the original thread.  Using the links above and doing your holiday shopping really helps out with website costs, every little bit helps :)

And yes, I know you all aren't into MTG.  If you click on the links and do your shopping it still counts as being referred by the site so just click one of the links and go about your shopping!  Thanks

Would you be able to link something on the UK amazon?  Or would this have to be restricted to US purchases?

10 hours ago, Jazz said:

Would you be able to link something on the UK amazon?  Or would this have to be restricted to US purchases?

Booze would be effective :)

On 9/19/2017 at 4:45 PM, Lasraik said:

Ultra Pro Deck Box Tower

Ultra Pro Deck Boxes

KMC Perfect Fit

BCW Z-Folio

Amonkhet Booster Box

Any bulk KMC Hypremats?

On 9/21/2017 at 7:43 AM, Lasraik said:

Here you go (example link), forgot to mention I signed up under different countries.

On 11/23/2017 at 4:44 AM, Jazz said:

See above link :) 

On 11/23/2017 at 2:49 PM, Pasanda said:

Booze would be effective :)

Booze is always effective

On 11/23/2017 at 8:15 PM, Dunnar said:

What do we have to add to the link to make sure you get credit?

I think there's a 24 hour period after you click the link that I'll get credit. 

On 11/23/2017 at 10:04 PM, ChuckWagonMTG said:

Any bulk KMC Hypremats?

Here's a 5 Pack, that's the largest number I could find