Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_LifeBeginsAt20

Honest Feeback

Which intro do you prefer?   4 members have voted

1. 1. Having had mixed feedback to my channel intro changes I'd love to know your thoughts. Which do you prefer? (I'm ok with either outcome)

• The new graphic one
    • The old dice rolling action

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

Would love to know your thoughts on this as I've had a mixed reception to the new intro. I have no issues going back, I'll just have to make it a little sleeker (if possible) - but if you prefer the new one also do let me know. I've got this poll on twitter too so I can try to gain as much feedback on this as possible. I will be toning down the volume of everything graphic related in the next video too so it's a little more bearable for headphone listeners. Thanks in advance for taking the time to look.

Video with new intro: 

Video with old intro:

Lasraik and Abaddon like this

This is tough.  I like the old intro just because I'm so used to it and it's what I expect to see when your videos start.  I like the new one because it's smooth and sleek.  Objectively I think the new intro is better, but it hurts to vote for it.

Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 likes this

1 hour ago, Manticore said:

i prefer the original but both are good, maybe you can rotate them?

Not sure rotating them is a good idea for consistency, but I can see if I can get the original and make it a little sleeker. I just wanted to up the production value and felt that the original intro was a little basic (more so the backdrop than the revealing text) - I'll see what I can do in my downtime.

Lasraik likes this