Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dunnar

Call of Duty WW2

17 posts in this topic

 

I did not get the last game for the first time since COD2.  Nice to see them come back to their roots.  I am jumping back in and downloading as we speak.  However, I am the only one of my regular group of players getting this.

So ... is anyone else playing?  On Xbox one?  Around 8pm EST most nights?  Who has a casual clan ... that needs a older player .... with slowing reflexes ... who tends to drink too much ... who will most likely offend you .... anyone?

Edited by Dunnar
Lasraik likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Dunnar said:

 

I did not get the last game for the first time since COD2.  Nice to see them come back to their roots.  I am jumping back in and downloading as we speak.  However, I am the only one of my regular group of players getting this.

So ... is anyone else playing?  On Xbox one?  Around 8pm EST most nights?  Who has a casual clan ... that needs a older player .... with slowing reflexes ... who tends to drink too much ... who will most likely offend you .... anyone?

I like you more after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2017 at 6:39 AM, Dunnar said:

 

I did not get the last game for the first time since COD2.  Nice to see them come back to their roots.  I am jumping back in and downloading as we speak.  However, I am the only one of my regular group of players getting this.

So ... is anyone else playing?  On Xbox one?  Around 8pm EST most nights?  Who has a casual clan ... that needs a older player .... with slowing reflexes ... who tends to drink too much ... who will most likely offend you .... anyone?

No plans to pick it up, but if I did it would be on PS4 or PC :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I got the game.

 

Graphics: 10/10. The game looks FANTASTIC, even with split screen on.

Story: ?/10. Have not had a chance, but my mom (person I got it for) says it's good.

Zombies: 8/10. Cool story, cool characters, hard to figure out how to finish it. 

Other things: 5/10. OH MY GOD IT LOADS SO SLOWLY. JESUS

Overall: 8/10. I like the game, and I like the War game mode

Lasraik likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2017 at 8:17 PM, MTGMTB said:

 

Story: ?/10. Have not had a chance, but my mom (person I got it for) says it's good.

 

That is such a cool thing to be able to write. I applaud your situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pasanda said:

That is such a cool thing to be able to write. I applaud your situation.

Yeah, my mom has been playing CoD since around Black Ops 2. Either that, or since I got Modern Warfare 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I had seen MTB's post about his mom but I didn't know if now was the time to tell him I'm his new daddy yet or not.  I do feel that I have let the side down by failing to make mention that his mom does handle my gun like a pro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jazz said:

Sorry, I had seen MTB's post about his mom but I didn't know if now was the time to tell him I'm his new daddy yet or not.  I do feel that I have let the side down by failing to make mention that his mom does handle my gun like a pro.

Fuck off Jazz lmao

22 hours ago, Elovia said:

This is not a typical discussion about moms, here. /scrolls up ... Yep, just as I suspected; @Jazz hasn't shown up yet.  :o

DAMMIT YOU JINXED IT 

Elovia likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/01/2018 at 1:16 PM, Jazz said:

And it led to the doom of this thread it seems. :unsure:  I'll let this thread return to its true topic and retreat to the shadows where I belong.

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

What that tells us is that his nose sticks out further than his belly. 

 

Neither would be the last to disappear in my case <raises and lowers eyebrows rapidly, while puffing on a big ole stogey>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pasanda said:

What that tells us is that his nose sticks out further than his belly. 

 

Neither would be the last to disappear in my case <raises and lowers eyebrows rapidly, while puffing on a big ole stogey>

As some of my colleagues at work I used to know would say, I am a grower not a shower, and I'm sorry to say but no one has enticed it to grow. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0