Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChuckWagonMTG

Does anyone here Geocache?

8 posts in this topic

We recently discovered Geocaching during the summer and it's been really fun. I even made up some mtg packs to leave as our tradable trinkets. I of course included storm crow and elven cache. Anyone else here enjoy the hobby?

Lasraik and Temporal Magic like this

11 hours ago, Lasraik said:

I received an Ixalan geocache but never did participate :( I'm a bad geocacher.

If you still have it, I will GLADLY take it off of your hands. There is a pretty heft following around here, so it would move quickly. Plus, I've never gotten to hide a trackable before.

26 minutes ago, Pasanda said:

The idea is appealing. It's just never floated to the top of things to try, is all.

A great way to start is to go to the geocaching website and look for caches near you. When I first started, I found that 4 were right around my house!

I'm working on my Geocaching merit badge. We went out last Sunday. It's easier to do after the leaves have fallen. I need to setup a geocaching game with 4 waypoints. I'm going to do that next weekend on a camping trip.

My wife and I have geocached in the past, she's into it even more than I am.  We did a cache on the way to HasCon in september that was part of the Ixalan event.   It's a great hobby particularly for the fall. :)

On 12/1/2017 at 7:40 PM, ChuckWagonMTG said:

If you still have it, I will GLADLY take it off of your hands. There is a pretty heft following around here, so it would move quickly. Plus, I've never gotten to hide a trackable before.

PM me your address!

ChuckWagonMTG likes this