Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

CardSphere

9 posts in this topic

Papa Mage Here: I've been fiddling with the CardSphere service. I would say that the only thing it has in common with PucaTrade is that it is an online trading system. It's far superior in many ways. I love the filtering, uploading, Haves/Wants/Send/Receiving system. Everything is in actual currency not points.  You can also say what you are willing to "buy" a card for. Commission is very simple. You have all of the major features without having to pay for a premium service. So far I can't really see anything wrong with it. It is still fairly new and they are still developing it.

Lasraik and King of Jank like this

1 hour ago, Rhino said:

Papa Mage Here: I've been fiddling with the CardSphere service. I would say that the only thing it has in common with PucaTrade is that it is an online trading system. It's far superior in many ways. I love the filtering, uploading, Haves/Wants/Send/Receiving system. Everything is in actual currency not points.  You can also say what you are willing to "buy" a card for. Commission is very simple. You have all of the major features without having to pay for a premium service. So far I can't really see anything wrong with it. It is still fairly new and they are still developing it.

I'm glad to hear you've having good luck with it so far.  I'll check it out.  I was reluctant to try a new trading service after the mess with PucaTrade.

Just going to leave this in here: https://youtu.be/V3afl5aH0c8

I'm going to start a new series on my channel where I go over every single card that I send and receive using the Cardsphere service.  This will be kind of a cool way to show some cards that I'm trying to trade off, cards that I'm trying to trade for, and open up conversations about MTG finance and some cards that I think will increase/decrease in value and why I think that.

If this series sounds interesting to you, then I'd appreciate it if you would check it out.  I just uploaded the introduction video to explain the series and walk though the website and then I'll have episodes coming out soon.  Thank you.

47 minutes ago, AlbyMTG said:

Just going to leave this in here: https://youtu.be/V3afl5aH0c8

I'm going to start a new series on my channel where I go over every single card that I send and receive using the Cardsphere service.  This will be kind of a cool way to show some cards that I'm trying to trade off, cards that I'm trying to trade for, and open up conversations about MTG finance and some cards that I think will increase/decrease in value and why I think that.

If this series sounds interesting to you, then I'd appreciate it if you would check it out.  I just uploaded the introduction video to explain the series and walk though the website and then I'll have episodes coming out soon.  Thank you.

I'll give it a watch in a little bit, but I'm interested to see a visual of how the whole thing goes down.

Lasraik and AlbyMTG like this