Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King of Jank

Rekindling Standard | Rivals of Ixalan MTG Prereleae Kit Opening

5 posts in this topic

Long time, no post. Well here we go with another Prerelease video filmed from my forehead, and my favourite thumbnail I've ever made (which is saying a lot because I think my thumbnails are fucking gold!). Ok I'll stop stroking my ego. Here I quickly talk about my opinions of the RIX prerelease, the standard bannings, and the odd chase card in RIX.

Enjoy and let me know how you feel about RIX and the state of standard!

ChuckWagonMTG and Lasraik like this

On 1/23/2018 at 0:59 PM, Lasraik said:

The state of Standard for me is almost non-existant.  Have no desire to get into the format.

Same. Brewing in it just seems meh. Modern, EDH, and Pauper all have their shining attributes, but Standard has none of them. Its not particularly fun like EDH, it isn't a brewers paradise like Pauper, and it is not as exciting as Modern.

Lasraik likes this

On 1/24/2018 at 4:44 PM, King of Jank said:

Same. Brewing in it just seems meh. Modern, EDH, and Pauper all have their shining attributes, but Standard has none of them. Its not particularly fun like EDH, it isn't a brewers paradise like Pauper, and it is not as exciting as Modern.

BTW that thumbnail is gold.

Heeeeeeeresssss SCARAB GOD.  I always hang onto cards like that and kinda forget about them then they rotate out and they are 10 cents.

King of Jank likes this

8 hours ago, Lasraik said:

BTW that thumbnail is gold.

Heeeeeeeresssss SCARAB GOD.  I always hang onto cards like that and kinda forget about them then they rotate out and they are 10 cents.

Thanks!

Yeah, Deathmist Raptor was my first experience with watching a pricey card go to shit in value.