Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlbyMTG

My Cardsphere Story

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  I'm creating this thread as a way to compile all of my uploads for my series My Cardsphere Story.  Everytime I upload a new episode of My Cardsphere Story, I'll post it here in this thread.  I recommend starting with the introduction video so that you know what's happening in the series.  If you enjoy them, I'd appreciate a like or a comment on the videos.  Thanks everyone.

Introduction: https://youtu.be/V3afl5aH0c8

Lasraik and ChuckWagonMTG like this

4 hours ago, MTGZuby said:

I've been thinking about offloading some cards through this. How reliable is it compared to pucatrade? I've gotten screwed a few times on Pucatrade back in the day

I really like it.  I like the idea of buyers being able to set the prices that they want.  I've only been using the service for less than a month, but it has been great to me.  I sold/traded off $80+ so far in random cards that would have just sat in my binder or bulk boxes.  The founders all seem like great guys and the community is really active and always willing to help out.  I'm a big advocate for the service.  I think it will only continue to prosper from here.

MTGZuby and Lasraik like this