Lasraik

Another print run for Unstable

10 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Temporal Magic said:

Can they do an Unstable run that is just a booster pack that contains 15 basic lands. 

yeah this is truly the only way i could justify blowing money on another case of the stuff

it sits on my shelves untouched, as i expect them to be from here on out

Temporal Magic likes this

On 1/26/2018 at 10:29 PM, Temporal Magic said:

Can they do an Unstable run that is just a booster pack that contains 15 basic lands. 

I'd buy that

Temporal Magic likes this

Honestly, the lands and tokens will probably just about pay for the packs once they stop printing it, but I hated to not use all those silver bordered cards, so I'm building a very simple "cube" for my wife and I to draft for fun.  3 of each common, 2 of each uncommon, one of each rare or mythic that we pulled.  Adding in Evolving Wilds and Traveler's Amulet for fixing.  Removed the cards that care about players outside the game. 

MTGandME, campaigner and Lasraik like this

On 1/27/2018 at 6:51 AM, teh_chris said:

yeah this is truly the only way i could justify blowing money on another case of the stuff

it sits on my shelves untouched, as i expect them to be from here on out

Cube it.  :)

1 hour ago, Breakfast with Nerds said:

Honestly, the lands and tokens will probably just about pay for the packs once they stop printing it, but I hated to not use all those silver bordered cards, so I'm building a very simple "cube" for my wife and I to draft for fun.  3 of each common, 2 of each uncommon, one of each rare or mythic that we pulled.  Adding in Evolving Wilds and Traveler's Amulet for fixing.  Removed the cards that care about players outside the game. 

This is what I'm planning to do too!  It's a great project for my first cube, and honestly I had a lot of fun playing the set. 

16 hours ago, MTGandME said:

Cube it.  :)

I was talking as an LGS owner's perspective in that I know it won't sell out here -- my players are already over it.

Me? I'd maybe cube it, and there is a ton of it just sitting around, but then I'd have to buy Unhinged and Unglued stuff too...