Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Affinity for MTG

World Champion Decks

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I'm thinking about doing an on-going series in which I offer in-depth decks techs for previous world championship-winning decks. I have a bad habit of starting a series and then never finishing them, but when I do finally decide to film one I'll be posting it here. :) 

5 hours ago, Affinity for MTG said:

Hey look, I actually recorded a 2nd video in a non-MTGO series. Hurray! 2000 World Championship deck, Mono-Blue Tinker! Check it out.

Well, it's a thing now, you can't stop. Lol :)

Affinity for MTG likes this

8 hours ago, MTGandME said:

Well, it's a thing now, you can't stop. Lol :)

I haven't created an official playlist for the series yet on my channel, so I can still deny it exists! :P 

Lasraik likes this

Well, don't tell anyone, but I'm right-now-this-very-second uploading this Sunday's video, which could be another World Championship deck deck...which might possibly solidify it as an actual series. :P

Maybe.

rainman likes this

Welp, here's another one. This deck won the 2003 World Championship, and uses my beloved Odyssey/Onslaught blocks that I learned to play Magic with. Check it out!

ChuckWagonMTG likes this

New addition to the series, and the oldest deck we've covered so far. Prismatic Black Aggro, the 1997 world champion. Check it out!

Another episode in the series! Psychatog, the sadistic UB Control deck that won the World Championship in 2002. Apologies for the horrific, nightmare-inducing thumbnail. :P