Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

No Man's Sky

44 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Jag said:

It is not a sexual reference, perv, it is a nice way to say Space Assholes.  Although, for you, I can see how any conversation about penises and a-holes can seem sexual in context.

I thought you were going for Dicks = Detectives ... which would fit the exploration theme of the game.  Oh, and the double entendre fit this thread ... well played.

I got the game upon release & enjoyed it but came to it all without hype.

Found it just a god way to destress, wandering around & looking at things. Also was a good excuse to stream stuff for the first time.

The last few updates have added nice little things, so the latest should be fine.

The trouble is the game came with too much hype & expectations which could never be met, especially when the game was rushed out without the full content Hello Games wanted in it. People got butthurt & only have themselves to blame.

Lasraik likes this

So I updated the game last night to patch 1.3 and decided to delete my save I had last year. I never got that far, maybe played 10-15 hours and explored 3 solar systems. 

They've improved a lot! Holy cow, base building? Base sharing? A story mode now? I'm pumped and hyped

And The Geek Shall likes this

1 hour ago, MTGZuby said:

So I updated the game last night to patch 1.3 and decided to delete my save I had last year. I never got that far, maybe played 10-15 hours and explored 3 solar systems. 

They've improved a lot! Holy cow, base building? Base sharing? A story mode now? I'm pumped and hyped

Worth a look for those of us who have been holding off?

MTGZuby likes this