Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JesGolbez

[A25] Masters 25 Spoilerama

37 posts in this topic

So, we're starting to see the official spoilers start for Masters 25, after the few we got before.

OF course, given that these sell at $10+ a pack, which seems baffling if they WANT PEOPLE TO DRAFT THIS STUFF, I doubt I'll buy 3 packs, if even that. Still, I am most excited about any downshifts to common for pauper.

Lots of upshifting to mythic to sell packs...and we already see a few baffling choices for rares and mythics... ugh

The spoilers thus far.

Imperial_Recruiter_EN.png.ac1fd10b5548c85bab5696949fe707ae.png

Currently $250, and upshifted from uncommon to MYTHIC for $$$$$$

en_HhB4vc1gpa.png.183b5172bd3879b74b709fbfe0b46e07.png

Another upshift, although this would be miserable to play against in Limited if at rare..

C2flTQ8.png.970f595179e7ba9778c3f2410cbc51e6.png

At least they kept this at rare...and the watermark... so beautiful and fitting

en_ZWjfn2HTKK.png.0bb267f42aa68975e2ce7f9b8f5b41a9.png

Wow, this is now common? LULz... 

giselaspoiler.jpg.a590a402869e4d528ef90debda31391e.jpgen_3jmB2fRzVu.png.780a0b8a720d313f523c028b2a1c4726.png

Powerful awesome angels, but kind of duds at MYTHIC... not worth $... 

Lasraik and Abaddon like this

I wonder if Pillage will earn a sideboard slot...it can come in vs. Tron and also against affinity and other artifacty decks... 

I really hope some better stuff comes out. A few of the cards spoiled are good and could use a reprint, but not at the rarity they are currently at. Challice? How much of a price impact will we see if it's mythic? I know that drafting is why it's mythic, but that's not the intention of these sets, or at least it wasn't. I'll still be getting some to open on channel, but I'm not chomping at the bit to open any of it.

JesGolbez likes this

19 hours ago, Affinity for MTG said:

In this set, we might be praying to NOT open mythics.

And dang, that Blood moon with the watermark is :wub:

So far the only Mythic that I want is Chalice.  An Imperial Recruiter wouldn't be so bad either.  The artwork on Akroma, Angel of Fury is cool...

Relentless Rat pauper? OMG!!! :D

Still not seeing a lot of value at common/uncommon, but we have time... a lot of bulk/chaff. 

7 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

Relentless Rat pauper? OMG!!! :D

Still not seeing a lot of value at common/uncommon, but we have time... a lot of bulk/chaff. 

Whoa!  Relentless Rat Pauper deck incoming!

9 minutes ago, King of Jank said:

As someone who just traded for an Ensnaring Bridge: Fuck.

I doubt the card price is going to go down much...this is a limited release set that is expensive as hell to open... plus there is still a lot of demand. 

Lasraik likes this

33 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

I doubt the card price is going to go down much...this is a limited release set that is expensive as hell to open... plus there is still a lot of demand. 

Yeah it will drop for a month or two then go right back (or at least very close) to where it was

I'm probably in the minority but as the set is spoiled more and more I'm getting very meh about it. I was going to buy a box but now I'm gonna hold off.

2 minutes ago, MTGZuby said:

I'm probably in the minority but as the set is spoiled more and more I'm getting very meh about it. I was going to buy a box but now I'm gonna hold off.

Especially if the uncommons don't have value... there is a disgusting amount of bulk mythics and rares, especially mythics... If WOTC wants us to draft this set, $10+ a pack is stupid... at least give us some value outside of a lottery ticket

The Shadowmoor filter lands are back. These are FANTASTIC dual lands for budget players on MTGO, as most of them are pretty cheap and they work great, but the price have been stubborn in paper...so I'm happy to see more of these in the market for paper budget players. :)

DXIvkO3XkAAEYrz.thumb.jpg.73a36b53460e23fd019d1b7f6c069fb8.jpg

Lasraik likes this

5 hours ago, Affinity for MTG said:

The Shadowmoor filter lands are back. These are FANTASTIC dual lands for budget players on MTGO, as most of them are pretty cheap and they work great, but the price have been stubborn in paper...so I'm happy to see more of these in the market for paper budget players. :)

DXIvkO3XkAAEYrz.thumb.jpg.73a36b53460e23fd019d1b7f6c069fb8.jpg

These are the Eventide ones, looks like the Shadowmoor allied colour pair set are not included, shame but 10 card rare cycles are difficult to reprint