Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_LifeBeginsAt20

Paper Magic Gameplay with TOTALmtg

3 posts in this topic

MTG Challenger Decks Gameplay Second Sun Control v Counter Surge

Loads of people have been asking for gameplay so here is the first one I've worked on as a collaboration with TOTALmtg!  This was so much fun to film and edit! There are some technical aspects to improve for the future ones I end up doing, but overall I'm pretty proud of the initial result.

Magic: the Gathering have brought out some great challenger decks to get people into the standard format at a low cost price. Today we take two of these decks for run and see how they perform! Get ready for Second Sun Control v Counter Surge - who do you think will come out on top?

If you enjoyed the video and want to see more of this content, hit that like button to show us how much you do! If we can get over 200 likes we will make another one! Also let us know in the comments section what you think about these mtg challenger decks and if you enjoyed the gameplay style. Really would love to hear from you all!

Lasraik likes this

3 minutes ago, Lasraik said:

Really neat seeing you two together, great video!  Hope to see more of these

Thank you, I'm glad to hear it! There certainly will be more of these to come, challenger decks, pauper cube and more. Plus trying to bump up the production value each time too!