Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Least favorite tribe?

10 posts in this topic

Of all the tribes, which is your least favorite?  

I had to pick Merfolk for 2 reasons:

1.) Merfolk means playing against a blue deck

2.) Just look at their smug little faces.  Not only that, they like to stab innocent fishermen in the back when they least expect it.  Just ask @King of Jank

Triton-Shorestalker-MTG-Art.jpg

King of Jank and JesGolbez like this

I love Merfolk...especially dating back to the original Lord of Atlantis.

Least fave? hmm... Elves are haughty, but useful.

I'll have to go with the Kithkin, especially the Lorwyn bunch...they look like a bunch of Stewie Griffins.

8.jpg.c455a3c30cd0ae0868238026fd346613.jpg

Honourable mention to Specters. They aren't really a tribe, but I loathe them anyway

Lasraik and King of Jank like this

39 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

I love Merfolk...especially dating back to the original Lord of Atlantis.

Least fave? hmm... Elves are haughty, but useful.

I'll have to go with the Kithkin, especially the Lorwyn bunch...they look like a bunch of Stewie Griffins.

8.jpg.c455a3c30cd0ae0868238026fd346613.jpg

Honourable mention to Specters. They aren't really a tribe, but I loathe them anyway

I love those little SOB's

My least favorite tribe to get matched up against on MTGO is definitely Elves. They take FOREVER to take their turns and then they just gum up the battlefield and can't kill you. It's mostly just tedious and unfun if you don't draw into board sweepers.

Lasraik likes this

4 hours ago, Affinity for MTG said:

My least favorite tribe to get matched up against on MTGO is definitely Elves. They take FOREVER to take their turns and then they just gum up the battlefield and can't kill you. It's mostly just tedious and unfun if you don't draw into board sweepers.

I should hate Elves but they are just so much fun to play.

11 hours ago, Lasraik said:

Of all the tribes, which is your least favorite?  

I had to pick Merfolk for 2 reasons:

1.) Merfolk means playing against a blue deck

2.) Just look at their smug little faces.  Not only that, they like to stab innocent fishermen in the back when they least expect it.  Just ask @King of Jank

You're right. Fuck Merfolk. Surprisingly though Merfolk are not my least favourite tribe. I hate them, yes, but I also love to hate them.

Elves seem to easy to hate. I hate them too, but they're too mainstream of a tribe to hate #HipsterOfJank

Honestly I think I dislike Wizards the most. It's weird, I don't even really know why. I think they're just overkill. Do you really need a tribe for Wizards, in a game about Wizards, made by a company called Wizards? Just seems like a bit much. Also I think they're range of power is too absurd for something that is, well, a fucking wizard. Some are amazing, others complete shit.  And Snapcaster. Fuck that card.

That being said, I almost made a Wizard tribal EDH, but I found it too boring.

JesGolbez and Lasraik like this

On 5/16/2018 at 7:51 AM, TheCandyMan said:

I have a love/hate with my werewolves. I absolutely love them 1v1.. but they are so bad, almost unplayable, in multiplayer

I haven't been able to build a multiplayer werewolf deck either

TheCandyMan likes this