Lasraik

EDH Playgroup Availability and Sign Up

10 posts in this topic

We've been talking about getting an EDH playgroup together via Skype/Google Hangouts ect. for a while now.  Let's make it happen!  Please post what days of the week and times you're available.  Maybe we can get some crossover days and times enough to start a group every week or every two weeks to start.

@frostbite2o6 thanks for bringing this back up

JesGolbez and frostbite2o6 like this

@Lasraik Eyy no problemo, we're all in it for the game. 

Talking of schedules, I'm currently open most nights after 7:30pm CDT or Tuesdays and Thursdays after noon'oclock. Work and academic schedules will change those numbers in about two weeks, so we'll see how that rolls. And obvi most anytime during weekends.

Like the man said people! Post your schedules if you're feeling social. EDH is a very welcoming format, and we are very welcoming people. The more the merrier!

Lasraik likes this

@Rhino Stream it? I wouldn't mind personally but I can't speak for everyone. Are you familiar with cockatrice? It's a tabletop simulator designed around MTG and a few other card games, very simple to use, but very manual. Also doesn't host it's own voicechat, so discord/skype/hangout would be necessary to facilitate communications.