Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pasanda

Plans for the weekend 18/5

12 posts in this topic

Odd one for us. Fin goes camping with cubs tonight. Until Sunday lunchtime. It's the first time he's spent time like that away from both of us, ever. And the first time we've had time like that together without him. Being an only child, he's not that independent. I'm anxious for him, and i really want him to have a fantastic time.

I think we're going to start double checking everything before flying off to the US in early July, for a month.

I want to get some time in on Far Cry 5.

Watchadoin?

Edited by Pasanda

Apparently its the Royal Wedding! Everyone's talking about it on the news and... ZZZZZzzzzzzz -_-

Boag likes this

If the weather holds, I may rebuild my barbecue grill (i.e., new burners and other internals - yeah, I use propane and propane accessories).  I have a slab of baby backs itchin' for a test drive.  I'll have to whip up a double batch of my bbq sauce, so need to figure that into this weekend's schedule.

Boag likes this

Family vacation in California. Having a great time.

Spent the day walking around San Francisco, should sleep like a baby tonight. 

14 hours ago, Elovia said:

If the weather holds, I may rebuild my barbecue grill (i.e., new burners and other internals - yeah, I use propane and propane accessories).  I have a slab of baby backs itchin' for a test drive.  I'll have to whip up a double batch of my bbq sauce, so need to figure that into this weekend's schedule.

Done x3.  Now ... what to do tomorrow?

On 5/19/2018 at 4:03 PM, Elovia said:

I'll have to whip up a double batch of my bbq sauce.

Recipe please.

Fin had an amazing time at cub camp. He's been grouchy from tiredness, and is now snoozing it off.

Finally managed to secure the Lego Falcon to a TV wall bracket - it's been really tough to find a mounting point on plastic lego pieces, strong enough to hold a 15kg model up. I needed a TV stand that could rotate, to allow me to position the falcon at about 10 o'clock. Now we're arguing about which room is lucky enough to have it mounted.

Edited by Pasanda

11 hours ago, Pasanda said:

Now we're arguing about which room is lucky enough to have it mounted.

Pas: "We can put it up in the living."

Wife: "You can hang it in the attic."

Pas: "The kitchen then?"

Wife: "No, attic."

Pas: "But..."

Wife: "Attic!"

31 minutes ago, Wolphard said:

Pas: "We can put it up in the living."

Wife: "You can hang it in the attic."

Pas: "The kitchen then?"

Wife: "No, attic."

Pas: "But..."