Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Cards you're selling/unloading before Kaladesh rotates

4 posts in this topic

Kaladesh rotating out of Standard is right around the corner.  Are there any cards that you're unloading before they do?

What cards are you unloading as fast as you can and which are you hanging onto?

I'll keep a deck or 2 intact until rotation to keep playing standard, but I'm starting to pull apart the decks I haven't played in a while that are mostly rotating to sell or trade in for store credit toward modern cards or tournament entries to not have to pay out of pocket for much of anything.

I'll be keeping the fast lands, Aether Hubs, Walking Ballistas, Fatal Pushes, Torrential Gearhulks, a set of Scrap Trawlers, a set of Scrapheap Scroungers, 2-3 The Scarab God, 2-4 Chandra, Torch of Defiance, at least 1-2 Hazoret the Fervent, my foil sets of Glimmer of Genius, Winding Constrictors and Disallows, and a couple vehicles I got in foil just in case they break out in modern, or slot into a random Commander deck down the road, .I'll be looking to acqure a few more Fatal Pushes, Walking Ballistas, Spire of Industry and the fast lands for modern and 1 copy of each Gearhulk masterpiece for my cube.