Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlbyMTG

Thank You Dominaria and Thank You Friends

5 posts in this topic

As we switch away from Dominaria standard into Core Set 2019 standard, I just wanted to take a quick second to say thank you to all of you for making Dominaria as special for me as it possibly could have been.

When I was supposed to be studying during finals week, I took a break to make a quick YouTube video so that I could continue my streak of daily uploads. I came up with the idea for this video and expected it to get my usual 20-50 views. Now, less than 3 months later, the video has gotten 1000x more views than I had originally expected it to receive. Over 50,000 views in less than 3 months is ridiculous and I'm sure you all know just how thankful I truly am for this opportunity that I've been given. Most of you who spend time here on the forums were some of the first people to ever see this video. So, I just want to say thank you specifically to all of you for accepting me into the family and supporting me with my content creation. You all are incredible people and I will never truly be able to say thank you enough for how much you have positively impacted my life. <3

a53ba83ef36e2a6b8df76eae597bb21a.png.2caa984eea87816937a022fec36f527b.png

With that being said, one lucky video is no reason to stop. I'm going to keep working hard and making MTG content for everyone. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to call back onto this post when I have another video that reaches 50k! Only time will tell, but I'm certainly going to do whatever I need to to make it happen! Thanks again!

- Alby