Lasraik

The Future of KitchenTableMTG.com

31 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Rhino said:

I did have the site on my to-do list a couple times a week. I would try to find Magic related stuff to chat about. Then summer came and I got out of the habit.

I also don't really feel like I am part of the group here. I don't know why, I just felt like a little kid in a group of grownups talking above my head.

I'm sorry to hear like you aren't part of the group here.  Anything in particular that makes you feel that way?

Just now, Lasraik said:

I'm sorry to hear like you aren't part of the group here.  Anything in particular that makes you feel that way?

It seems like the discussions are about things that I have no experience with. It's like when I see my dad or mom on Facebook and I don't get what they are talking about. But if he's in the Magic for Good part of Facebook, I understand it all. Maybe I don't know how to use this site to find just that part I know.

6 hours ago, Pasanda said:

I'm probably being really slow here, but if slinging some bucks your way would help, let me know. 

That's very kind and generous to ask, but we should be OK :)

10-10-2018 8-36-15 AM.png

I should also mention that with the lower plan the site won't be as fast, so you will notice performance changes.

Hmm... I don't know what to say. I finally find an outlet for my interest in MTG, and then I find out I was seeing things through "Rose colored glasses". My question is:

If I were able to reach out to a few people that I used to play with, that are now affiliated with the "Pro tours" and R&D for MTG, would having them join the site for whatever purpose "help"?

No guarantees, but I don't have an issue trying to get a hold of them, if you think it would help..

I also know a few "old school" players, as well as some newer ones (started playing around Prophecy or so) that I could have take a look to see if they have any interest in joining, sharing, posting, and such.

Let me know, Thanks.  

55 minutes ago, Mantadiablo said:

Hmm... I don't know what to say. I finally find an outlet for my interest in MTG, and then I find out I was seeing things through "Rose colored glasses". My question is:

If I were able to reach out to a few people that I used to play with, that are now affiliated with the "Pro tours" and R&D for MTG, would having them join the site for whatever purpose "help"?

No guarantees, but I don't have an issue trying to get a hold of them, if you think it would help..

I also know a few "old school" players, as well as some newer ones (started playing around Prophecy or so) that I could have take a look to see if they have any interest in joining, sharing, posting, and such.

Let me know, Thanks.  

Any word you can spread to help out would be greatly appreciated!