Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elovia

We Happy Few

5 posts in this topic

I've been tepidly watching this one for a while ... and it is finally getting closer to release.  Obligatory GoG and Steam links provided.

I know I sure as hell will not be pre-ordering a copy (homie don't do that), and will probably wait until the price comes down quite a bit.  I'd like to see some post-release reviews as well, and wait on a couple patches to fix the most egregious bugs.

The premise seems interesting, but I'm not sure even now what kind of game it is, nor what kind of gameplay to expect.

Video possibly NSFW

Pasanda, Jazz and Wolphard like this

Seen this as well. Not sure on it, won't be pre-ordering either, guessing it may be a point'n'click style game (Monkey Island type) but don't really know and not seen anything that really says. Be interested to see what you find out about it.

Posted (edited)

As I vaguely recall, I think it is a first person perspective survival. Not sure if it is a sandbox or on mission-oriented rails (ala Thief). It was a couple years ago when I first encountered this game, but have not watched or kept up on its development until now.

Edited by Elovia