Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pasanda

@ Dunnar: Tonya/Izziee

7 posts in this topic

Hey Dunnar,

I was looking at your profile and was reminded that you live relatively close to Izziee. She's often in my thoughts, and i was wondering whether you ever see or hear from her?

I haven't seen or heard from her in a few years.  She's about 4+ hours drive by car from my place.  I actually went down there one time for a party.  I remember meeting Ketya(Jen) and some others ... names are my kryptonite.  

Back in the day, we played dam near every night.  Like every single night for years.  Played with Sean a lot too.  Those were some good times.

I know she is on Steam.  I'll try to get in touch.

ChuckWagonMTG likes this

Aw man. I played with Sean too. but not often - i assumed  he wasn't as big a fan of the game as Tonya. Thinking back, we all spoke for perhaps 4-6 hours every night. For a good few years, i spoke to you guys more than my wife, by a long stretch.

Ketya was a legend. She ran her own guild, and was a very strong leader too. I recall several times she led the whole of Midgard on raids with thousands of players. In spite of the risk of rose-tinted glases (is that a phrase used in the US?), I still think we had some amazing folk around those times.

Names are also MY kryptonite. There was one guy, who always played a Kobold Shadowblade - extraordinarily well BTW. We had the best times for a good few years, but i DO NOT remember his name, to my shame.

Very glad you're still around.

Edited by Pasanda
Dunnar likes this

I see her on steam, she has become a tower defense junkie according to what I see her play.  Do you steam Pass?  What is your id?

On 9/7/2018 at 6:22 PM, Jag said:

I see her on steam, she has become a tower defense junkie according to what I see her play.  Do you steam Pass?  What is your id?

I do, but not often, and i only use it for playing steam games. My handle, unsurprisingly, is pasanda :)