Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChuckWagonMTG

Sandbox/Survival Suggestions

8 posts in this topic

Looking for some new games. I love the sandbox style games that focus on crafting and survival. Can't do the block graphics thing as I like to have a beautiful world to explore, which knocks out pixel stuff as well. I really liked 7 days to Die, the Forest, and Stranded Deep if that gives you any idea of what I'm talking about. We have all systems aside from a PS4, but I prefer to play on my pc as it's in my office and I can pretend to be working while I play lol.

I've been watching Planet Nomads, but it's still under development ... and homie don't do that.

If  you don't mind, let me ask ... what is it about survival sandbox games that you like so well?  Most games' underlying goal is to survive one way or another ... or at least, try not to die since that's usually counter-productive.  Is it the self-sufficiency aspect?  The randomness?

ChuckWagonMTG likes this

2 hours ago, Elovia said:

I've been watching Planet Nomads, but it's still under development ... and homie don't do that.

If  you don't mind, let me ask ... what is it about survival sandbox games that you like so well?  Most games' underlying goal is to survive one way or another ... or at least, try not to die since that's usually counter-productive.  Is it the self-sufficiency aspect?  The randomness?

A little of both. Self sufficiency has always fascinated me and I love exploring stuff in game.