Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mantadiablo

To trade or not to trade, that is the question

3 posts in this topic

Ok... I see that a few people on here do some trading, and that's good. I haven't traded in a while (in literally in about 10 years), typically I will just sell some cards on EBay, and then buy whatever I want.. I also have plenty of store credit at the local gaming store, although they usually don't have whatever it is that I need. I have decided that I want to expand my "Wall Collection", so I would like to know how it is that I go about trading here.... I only want walls from their original edition (meaning if it came out in alpha and then was reprinted in 4th, I only want the Alpha edition). Secondly, I want walls in their "foil" form, when foils began. Thirdly, If a wall only came out in foil by like DCI, FNM, or Deck masters, that is something that I would be interested in as long as I didn't already have it. Lastly, but most important I only want walls in Near Mint/ Mint condition. So, let me know what I need to do.

Thanks

Lasraik likes this

20 hours ago, Mantadiablo said:

Ok... I see that a few people on here do some trading, and that's good. I haven't traded in a while (in literally in about 10 years), typically I will just sell some cards on EBay, and then buy whatever I want.. I also have plenty of store credit at the local gaming store, although they usually don't have whatever it is that I need. I have decided that I want to expand my "Wall Collection", so I would like to know how it is that I go about trading here.... I only want walls from their original edition (meaning if it came out in alpha and then was reprinted in 4th, I only want the Alpha edition). Secondly, I want walls in their "foil" form, when foils began. Thirdly, If a wall only came out in foil by like DCI, FNM, or Deck masters, that is something that I would be interested in as long as I didn't already have it. Lastly, but most important I only want walls in Near Mint/ Mint condition. So, let me know what I need to do.

Thanks

You could always ask around here or make a thread with specifically what your wanted cards are.  But in your position, I would start looking at CardSphere for available trades.  Big pool of players and cards to choose from, and more likely to get the cards you wanted.  @AlbyMTG has a really fun CardSphere series on YouTube

Out of curiosity, which cards are you looking for?  

AlbyMTG and Affinity for MTG like this