Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mykhal griffonhawk

Music Is My Passion.

1 post in this topic

When you're creative, you do it for you. You can only hope others enjoy what you've done. In 2012 I wrote a fantasy novel called "The Crystal Keeper". It's an easy read like The Hobbit but more epic like LOTR, and is all of $.99 cents on Amazon. Still needs more editing but oh well. My readers are mostly from Asia. 

Music is my real passion though. Here's the cover of my band's first album released a few weeks ago. It's been called hard rock and/or classic heavy metal and listeners have said it sounds similar to Judas Priest, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold and Ozzy. The good news is that it's been downloaded around 1000 times and has received an average rating of 4.5 of 5 stars from various sites. The bad news is that most of those downloads have been "stolen" using BitTorrent. We really just want people to enjoy it but those 1000 downloads would have covered what we paid for the studio out of our own pockets. We do get $.004 per stream - wow! Gonna keep the day job.

Anyway, you can stream it on most platforms including the most popular Spotify, Apple Music, and Pandora. You can also purchase and download it on iTunes or Amazon. I also have cd's I can mail out as well. If you like it or just want to support us by getting it, please use our website where we will get 100% of the profit.

www.soulbeast.rocks

Best tracks imo - "Too Complicated", "Do It For Yourself". 

sbfrontcover.jpg

sbbackcover.jpg