Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pasanda

Falcon gets an admirer

6 posts in this topic

So the Falcon is still taking up space in the Kitchen. My wife still hasn't caved about having the new study. So the Falcon has gained a new admirer. Why do they always sniff her rear end?

Next project is the Sand Crawler, but not the UCS version.

Side question. How to scale do you think these two are against each other? I reckon not too far off. I think the walker should maybe a bit bigger?

5bc5d715f3642_2018-10-1517_45_50.thumb.jpg.fb81da41cbd8889b9a37439c0cf93940.jpg

Looks close.  Maybe walker needs to be bigger.

Your backsplash is identical to my fireplace.  And your wife is a very patient lady :D

Jag and Pasanda like this

Genuinely helpful. Thanks. The only difference, is that my model is the first order walker, and i don't know how that compares size-wise to the AT-AT.

That vid also led me to this beaut. I'd buy and build this in a heartbeat.

Your backsplash is identical to my fireplace. 

That was the bargain of the remodel. I think i bought it before it became popular. Paid about $60 for enough to do the kitchen and utility room

Edited by Pasanda

You should still frame the construction of your next one.  Fixed camera, time lapse, making sure the constructed piece is in the same location, oriented in the same way.  Then speed it up as a video.  That would be kind of cool.

Pasanda likes this

I did consider it, but by the time i got to the build, that had already been done by a few people, and i didn't feel i had anything new or different to add.