Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pasanda

RDR2

6 posts in this topic

Console only. Rockstar is on record that the game will not be released for PC.

Looks nice, but I'm not interested enough to buy a console.

Boag likes this

1 hour ago, Elovia said:

Console only. Rockstar is on record that the game will not be released for PC.

Looks nice, but I'm not interested enough to buy a console.

We have the PS4, but i'll still not buy it. Mostly because it's expensive and i have around 5 years of games lined up already. Also, i'm not totally convinced of the open world game without a keyboard. It just seems very wrong.

I survived not playing the first, and I'm sure I'll survive not playing this one. Rockstar have never impressed me to be honest, I find their games lacking.

4 hours ago, Jazz said:

I survived not playing the first, and I'm sure I'll survive not playing this one. Rockstar have never impressed me to be honest, I find their games lacking.

Fair comment, although i have to say that GTAV is one of the best games i've played. Partly because of the game play and it being such a polished product with huge production vales, but also because it's such an awesome technical feat...

Since playing FC5, i've been becoming more amazed by the power of the PC, considering all that it does in terms of processing scenes, vegetation, and AI . I recall in GTAV, standing on the Hollywood hills looking at the lush vegetation and creatures existing and moving and interacting around me, then looking down over San Andreas, and how the whole city was still just going about its business, with 1000's of moving parts- people and vehicles, both interacting with their world and each other, and still being drawn. Then i reminded myself that all of this is happening 60 times every second.