Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elovia

Black Friday / Cyber Monday

3 posts in this topic

Tomorrow is Black Friday (the day after US Thanksgiving), which apparently heralds in the Christmas shopping season.  Cyber Monday is just around the corner as well, when shoppers put in their online orders (most likely from work when they should be *ahem* working).

Are there any deals you're looking for on either Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

/discuss

Edited by Elovia
Pasanda likes this

More than ever, this is just a farcical way of re-badging all of the standard deals they have all year every year. Amazon were really great about 4-5 years ago. now they simply change the title of the Deals Tab to Black Friday. I've seen Black Friday week and even Black Friday Month. This year at least one seller had Pre-Black-Friday week deals. It's all nonsense. The same deals are available all year around. You just need to keep an eye on them. I'm part of a small network of colleagues who have an Deals Team on MS Teams, where we post stuff up. That's one of my most valuable resources. But the best has to be www.hotukdeals.com. It's the best resource i know of, as it is used A LOT. I don't think you have an equivalent (there are loads of deals sites of course).