Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MTGandME

Want to win a free set of Johannes Voss' Modern Essentials Tokens?

4 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

You may have heard of CreaYTors, a YouTube channel run by a friend of mine from Australia. Well, I was asked to come back for the (sort of) aborted season 3, and as of tomorrow we'll have all uploaded our five videos.  One of the challenge videos, number 3, was to conceive of a video with only a title: My Favorite Artist.

Well, Johannes Voss is my favorite artist so it's no surprise that I had supported his modern essentials token kickstarter a couple years ago. Because of the stretch goals we reached, I received 3 full sets of tokens, including two autographed sets, and I'm raffling off one set of the tokens for CreaYTors series 3.  All you need to do is check out the video, leave a comment (it can be as short as you want) and be subscribed to my channel.  I'll draw a name from those who commented by mid-March. If you want a closer look at the tokens, stick around (or skip to the end, I guess) of the video as I open them up and leaf through them.

As always, thanks for watching! :)

Lasraik likes this

Sweet giveaway! 

I'm glad CreaYTors is back, it was a great concept and I hope it continues.

MTGandME likes this

Shaun's actually running something a bit different tis time; basically a multi-creator MTG Arena tournament where we're broken down into teams to come up with deck ideas, then play a series of four games with other creators!  Some of them stream their matches, some post them to YouTube afterwards, but the first 'season' was pretty fun!  

Contest is closed; lesson learned - gleam.io owns the space now lol.   

Anyhow, I had two comments, Tim Bister and a local from my LGS.  Since they're both loyal followers, I've decided to give each of them a set of signed Modern Essentials tokens! Thanks for watching!